(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
The upper level pattern is Mosque of ibn Tulun, Cairo, but with different proportions. The lower level pattern is Agra Fort.
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- Contains at least one "regular" 6-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Photo and Graphic from Aslam Qureshi (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chisti Tomb India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1565-73AD, 972-80AH)
Collections of similar tilings