Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *632 (p6m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains one regular 12-gon.
- There is one non-regular reflective tile.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 151 polygons.
- Photo from Aslam Qureshi (Fatehpur Sikri, Salim Chishti's Tomb, India) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1581AD, 989AH)
Collections of similar tilings