Tile fragments, Fathabad, Bukhara
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 15°.
- Contains three regular hexagons.
- Contains one regular four-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 120°.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 60°.
- Contains one regular 8-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- Contains one regular 12-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 90°.
- There are 6 non-regular reflective tiles (including 2 kites) and two tiles with no mirror image.
- The tiling satisfies the interlace condition and has one finite interlace and two infinite interlaces with straight cross-overs.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 355 polygons.
- Hamburg museum, 1908.472 (Tile fragments, Fathabad, Bukhara) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc]
Collections of similar tilings