Regent's Park mosque
(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
Patterns in this class have approximate geometry with only a few properties defined which are listed below.
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *442 (p4m).
- Contains at least one "regular" 7-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 12-pointed star polygon.
- Contains at least one "regular" 16-pointed star polygon.
- The tiling satisfies the two-colour condition.
- Contains kites.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- Photo by Brian Wichmann (Regent's Park mosque, London, UK) of Not specific. Personal Communication, Information sent to the author, 21c. [pc] (1978AD, 1398AH)
Collections of similar tilings