(Click on image for high-quality PDF version)
- The symmetry group of the tiling is *333 (p3m1).
- All the internal angles of the constituent polygons are a multiple of 20°.
- Contains three equilateral triangles.
- Contains one regular enneagon.
- Contains one regular 6-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 80°.
- Contains one regular 9-pointed star polygon with vertex angle of 20°.
- The tiling does not satisfy the two-colour condition.
- The tiling is edge-to-edge.
- As drawn, contains about 312 polygons.
- Figure 19 of Joseph S. Myers. 2-uniform tilings ..., www.polyomino.org.uk, 2009. [myers2] Available on Internet.
Collections of similar tilings